A unique educational summer programme, with first-class teaching, great facilities, challenging activities and fantastic day trips to some of Ireland’s greatest landmarks. All in Midleton, Co Cork, a beautiful and safe location.
Apart from receiving 15 hours of English per week, or Spanish in the case of fluent English speakers, the student will share hours of sports or cultural visits with Spanish, Irish and international children, and will be hosted in an Irish family. All too guarantee that the trip provides a total immersion into the Irish culture and the language.
- Summer camp for 2,3 or 4 weeks.
- Accomodation in an Irish family, carefully selected, for a total immersion in Ireland in a family atmosphere.
- 15 hours of content English, using CLIL methodology, with first-class Irish teachers with a wealth of experience.
- Sport, cultural and entertaining activities from Monday to Friday:
- Soccer, basketball, trekking
- Cinema, drama, music, cultural visits
- Barbaque, shopping, orienteering
- Full day trips to special landmarks every Saturday.
- 24 hours daily supervision by the managing directors.
- Emergency telephone number, available 24 hous, 7 days per week, for students and parents.
- Two ways flight.
- Transfer from Cork airport.
- Medical insurance, accident, liability and luggage.
- Accomodation in a family, full board, with one student of the same nationality per family.
- 15 hours of content English per week.
- Teaching materials provided.
- Diploma and final report.
- Activities from Monday to Friday.
- Full day trip on Saturdays.
- Tickets to all visits, activities and trips.
- Blog of the camp so that parents can follow.
- Backpack and identification label for students.
- 4 weeks in Ireland: €3,195
- 3 weeks in Ireland: €2,880
- 2 weeks in Ireland: €2,645
The cost of flghts from Madrid and Santander have an extra cost.
- 4 weeks: June 27th to July 25th
- 3 weeks: June 27th to July 18th
- 2 weeks: June 27th to July 11th
All flights will departure from Malaga, Madrid and Santander.
CONTENT AND LANGUAGE INTEGRATED LEARNING
We use the CLIC methodology, a fabulous language immersion method that aims at teaching subjects such as science, history, geography and art to students through a foreign language.
Sarah Sweeny, Head of our Academic program, comments that “CLIL is a fantastic method to empower students of all ages and levels of fluency. We provide students the tools to grow, acquire and activate cross-disciplinary skills”.
Sarah has taught English for almost ten years to all ages, including teenagers, and at all levels. She is qualified to teach Cambridge Exams, PET, KET, FCE, CAE (advanced) and CPE (proficiency). Sarah has worked many years for the British Council in Madrid and currently, she is a Primary School teacher at an international school there.
It’s one of the best destinations to spend an entertaining and educational summer. It has extraordinary natural landscapes, a very rich culture and a extremely warm and friendly population.
Students will live in Midleton, a small location located 22km from Cork, the second biggest city in Ireland. Midleton is a traditional city that preserves the essence of its charming society, it also has a good range of shops and wonderful landmarks nearby. It is the perfect place for students to enjoy an educational and unforgettable experience, while parents can be reassured.
The school Mhainistir Na Coran, where students will go every day, has wonderful facilities to study and play sports.
WHY AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN IRELAND?
The International Summer Camp provides a unique experience for students from different nations and backgrounds to get to know a new country and culture, by immersing totally into it. They will study and have fun together in a beautiful, supportive and safe environment.
The all-inclusive two, three or four-week programme is designed for students from primary and secondary school. As well as English language teaching at beginner, intermediate and advanced level, students are introduced to a range of exciting and inspiring academic subjects while enjoying a full programme of sports, creative and social activities. School sessions are held in the lovely Mhainister Na Coran school, in Midleton, thirty minutes from Cork airport.
Students work in small groups to build confidence and fluency in real life scenarios. They will develop skills in thinking, reading, writing, listening and speaking in English. At the end of the programme, we will provide a personalised report detailing the strengths, progress and the areas the student needs to do more work on.
CALL US, FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY, FROM 9:00 TO 18:00, OR SEND AN E-MAIL REQUESTING ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT NEED:
- Madrid: +34 665 689 556
- Cordoba: +34 627 576 271
- Malaga: +34 636 4093 02
- Santander: +34 622 080 085
- Sevilla: +34 600 893 132
- Irlanda: +353 86 815 7516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org